I am seeing patients in my office for consultations on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays.
My staff and I are fully vaccinated against Covid-19, to protect you and all of us.
We continue with all protective measures, including mask use.
Follow-up visits are being conducted either in-person or via telemedicine (video), as appropriate.
Updated NY State Regulations For Travelers
Asymptomatic travelers entering New York from another country, US state, or territory are no longer required to test or quarantine as of April 10, 2021.
Irrespective of quarantine, all travelers must:
- Monitor symptoms daily from day of arrival in New York through day 14.
- Continue strict adherence to all recommended practices, including the use of face coverings, through day 14 after their arrival (even if fully vaccinated).
- Must immediately self-isolate if any symptoms develop.
Covid-19 Public Service Announcements
If you get ill and need to quarantine:
- If you have been diagnosed with Covid-19 or were in contact with someone who tested positive, and if you do not have a safe place to self-isolate, you may qualify to quarantine in a NYC hotel (free of charge for up to 14 days).
- Click here to read the flyer ( PDF) or visit the NYC.gov website.
- New York State has opened up Covid-19 vaccinations to all persons over 16 years of age. See the NYC.gov vaccine page for eligibility details.
- TurboVax will check availability at over 400 city and state-run vaccine sites in the NYC area (NYS operated sites, NYC Dept of Health sites, NYC Health + Hospital sites).
- Vaccines are also available at many pharmacies, including: Walgreens/Duane Reade, Rite Aid, and CVS.
- If you are struggling to secure a vaccine appointment, the volunteers at Brydge Health may be able to help you.